All students who live within the home zone described below* (and shown on the map below) shall be entitled to enrol at the school.
- Starting at 491 Te Irirangi Drive (319-491 odd numbers only included) travel through the walkway, along Monash Place, cross Wayne Francis Drive (97, 88 and above included) and travel east along Hampervale Place.
- Travel south down Chapel Road (350-408 even and 169-311 odd, included), east along Duntrune Road, north-east along Cyril French Drive (52 and below and 99, 100 and above included) to the roundabout with Middlefield Drive.
- Travel south along Middlefield Drive, east along Bronwylian Drive, south-east along Cyril French, back to Middlefield Drive. Continue south on Middlefield, east along Amon Avenue and Coachman Drive, cross east through Gracechurch Reserve and travel south along Gracechurch Drive then west along Jeffs Road (excluded) to the intersection of Stancombe Road and Murphys Road.
- Travel south along the centre of Murphys Road (274, even numbers only, and above included) and west along Multose Drive.
- Travel north along the eastern side of Sir Barry Curtis Park and west along Stancombe Road.
- Travel south along the centre of Chapel Road (western side only included), west along Ormiston Road (100 & 128 only included) and north along both sides of Ti Irirangi Dr to Bishop Dunn Place (included).
- Continue north along the centre of Te Irirangi Drive (eastern side only included) back to the starting point.
All residential addresses on included sides of boundary roads and all no exit roads off included sides of boundary roads are included in the zone unless otherwise stated.
Proof of residence within the home zone will be required.
Each year, applications for enrolment in the following year from in-zone students will be sought by a date which will be published in a daily or community newspaper circulating in the area served by the school. This will enable the board to assess the number of places which can be made available to students who live outside the home zone.
Out of Zone Enrolments
Each year the board will determine the number of places which are likely to be available in the following year for the enrolment of students who live outside the home zone. The board will publish this information by notice in a daily or community newspaper circulating in the area served by the school. The notice will indicate how applications are to be made and will specify a date by which all applications must be received.
Applications for enrolment will be processed in the following order of priority:
||This priority category is not applicable at this school because the school does not run a special programme approved by the Secretary
||Must be given to applicants who are siblings of current students
||Must be given to applicants who are siblings of former students
||Must be given to any applicant who is a child of a former student of the school
||Must be given to any applicant who is either a child of an employee of the board of the school or a child of a member of the Board of the school
||Must be given to all other applicants
If there are more applicants in the second, third, fourth, or fifth priority groups than there are places available, selection within the priority group will be by a ballot conducted in accordance with instructions issued by the Secretary under Section 11G(1) of the Education Act 1989. Parents will be informed of the date of any ballot by notice in a daily or community newspaper circulating in the area served by the school.
Applicants seeking second or third priority status may be required to give proof of a sibling relationship.