Teacher/Learner (Scale A) Are you interested in an opportunity to teach and learn in a learning environment where we all are “Learning to Grow : Growing to Learn”? Does the possibility of working with colleagues bringing out the strengths of everyone for the benefit of everyone inspire and excite you? Take the next step in your career by joining us on the adventure of developing our dynamic school. We have a small number of positions for 2019 to offer people who believe in finding the potential in every child they learn with, has a strong working content knowledge and effective pedagogy across the curriculum. The successful applicant will be strategically organised and able to effectively meet deadlines and manage themselves as a professional. Beginning teachers will be considered.
Applications close Friday 16 November 2018.
Please submit a CV, letter of application and names and contact details of three referees to Genée Crowley, Principal – [email protected]
What is a Teacher/Learner?
A facilitator, a mentor, a teacher, a learner, part of a team leveraging off collective and individual strengths for the benefit of learners.
A person who:
- Lives our six core values every day
- Loves people and is focused on the well being of the whole person
- Builds strong working relationships with all staff and the wider school community so the school functions effectively as a whole
- Believes in finding the potential in every child they learn with
- Is open to learning and growing
- Has a strong working content knowledge and effective pedagogy of current practices across the curriculum
- Is strategically organised and able to effectively meet deadlines and manage themselves as a professional
- Ensures open communication between colleagues and between school and home