Teacher/Learner (Scale A)
Are you interested in an opportunity to teach and learn in a learning environment where we all are “Learning to Grow : Growing to Learn”? Does the possibility of working with colleagues bringing out the strengths of everyone for the benefit of everyone inspire and excite you? Take the next step in your career by joining us on the adventure of developing our dynamic school. We have a Year 1 position commencing Monday 28 May (or by negotiation) to offer someone who believes in finding the potential in every child they learn with, has a strong working content knowledge and effective pedagogy across the curriculum. The successful applicant will be strategically organised and able to effectively meet deadlines and manage themselves as a professional. Beginning teachers will be considered.
Applications close Friday 30 March. See our website for more application details www.baverstock.school.nz.
Please submit a CV, letter of application and names and contact details of three referees to Mary Wilson, Principal [email protected]
What is a Teacher/Learner?
A facilitator, a mentor, a teacher, a learner, part of a team leveraging off collective and individual strengths for the benefit of learners.
A person who:
- Lives our six core values every day
- Loves people and is focused on the well being of the whole person
- Builds strong working relationships with all staff and the wider school community so the school functions effectively as a whole
- Believes in finding the potential in every child they learn with
- Is open to learning and growing
- Has a strong working content knowledge and effective pedagogy of current practices across the curriculum
- Is strategically organised and able to effectively meet deadlines and manage themselves as a professional
- Ensures open communication between colleagues and between school and home
BAVERSTOCK OAKS SCHOOL
Associate Principal Position 6MU
We are thrilled our Establishment Associate Principal has won the Principal position starting term 2 2018. We now have a rare opportunity to grow our senior leadership team. Proven senior leadership experience is essential. This position is available mid term 2 or earlier if successful applicant available. We seek candidates who display:
- leadership qualities that are inclusive, innovative and reflect high expectations
- strong pedagogical knowledge and proven best practice in school-wide curriculum delivery
- a commitment to raising student achievement & achieving educational excellence
- true passion for learning
- excellent personal qualities, proven communication skills with an approachable caring attitude and ability to form positive relationships with everyone
- strong knowledge of ICT systems and ability to lead schoolwide authentic implementation of the digital technologies curriculum including inquiry
- energy, high motivation and organisational qualities
- proven ability to develop a strong team based culture
- skill in a multi-cultural environment
- experience in a SENCo role would be an advantage
If you are keen to be part of this team check our website www.baverstock.school.nz
An information and application pack is available from:
Principal’s PA/Exec Officer
or phone 09 2786741
Applications close Friday 13 April at noon