Teacher/Learner (Scale A) Are you interested in an opportunity to teach and learn in a learning environment where we all are “Learning to Grow: Growing to Learn”? Does the possibility of working with colleagues bringing out the strengths of everyone for the benefit of everyone inspire and excite you? Take the next step in your career by joining us on the adventure of developing our dynamic school. We have one permanent position to offer someone who believes in finding the potential in every child they learn with, has a strong working content knowledge and effective pedagogy across the curriculum. This position is for the beginning of Term 2 2019 and is in the senior area of the school. The successful applicant will be strategically organised and able to effectively meet deadlines and manage themselves as a professional.
Applications close Friday 18 January 2019. See our website for more application details www.baverstock.school.nz.
Please submit a CV, letter of application and names and contact details of three referees to Genée Crowley, Principal – [email protected]
What is a Teacher/Learner?
A facilitator, a mentor, a teacher, a learner, part of a team leveraging off collective and individual strengths for the benefit of learners.
A person who:
- Lives our six core values every day
- Loves people and is focused on the well-being of the whole person
- Builds strong working relationships with all staff and the wider school community so the school functions effectively as a whole
- Believes in finding the potential in every child they learn wit
- Is open to learning and growing
- Has a strong working content knowledge and effective pedagogy of current practices across the curriculum
- Is strategically organised and able to effectively meet deadlines and manage themselves as a professional
- Ensures open communication between colleagues and between school and home